1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as is, without any claim to accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a particular extract, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document, subject to the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright statement and the copyright protection mark of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and any use must cease immediately upon written notice from the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the VEHICO website is available to you free of charge. The operators do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained, the availability of the services, the loss of data stored on VEHICO or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages based on the use of the offer.
Insofar as an exclusion of liability cannot be considered, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for information purposes only.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are added to this information from time to time; these changes will be included in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to sift through all contributions, check their content and exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments undertake to do so,
- To refrain from any insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse language in your posts,
- To bear sole responsibility for the content they post, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark rights, copyrights and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators of VEHICO's website from any claims by third parties triggered by their contributions.
- Neither to post advertising of any kind in forums nor in comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of VEHICO reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators further reserve the right to block the membership for a limited period of time or to delete it permanently.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
Insofar as the Member makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part of VEHICO's website, the following shall apply:
A prerequisite for posting one's own contributions is that the member has entered his or her full and correct first and last name in his or her VEHICO user profile or enters it there after submitting the article. The name entered there will be used to identify the submitted contribution (publicly) upon publication.
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions submitted by him or her to the VEHICO website in the future:
- The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademark rights or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
- The member grants the operators of the VEHICO website an unrestricted right of use to the contributions submitted. This includes publication on the internet on VEHICO's website as well as on other internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous at the request of the member by email to the address of the . Deletion or anonymisation shall take place within 7 days of notification. The operators shall only be liable for consequential damages incurred by the member as a result of the delayed deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3) ) and insofar as they are also based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators of the VEHICO website. In this context, we expressly point out that VEHICO's website is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published by us are possibly stored and retrievable in databases of search engines and web catalogues even after deletion from VEHICO's websites.
- There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them again after publication at their own discretion.
- The publication of contributions does not give rise to any claims for remuneration (fees, licence fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) on the part of the member against VEHICO. The cooperation is honorary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the user name/password combination confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. If misuse of the access data is suspected, the operator must be informed.
7. Notice in accordance with the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers via so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator accepts no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website in the websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if he has positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the external content.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.